Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 days of running in the rain

Fresh start. New beginning. Blank page. With possibility comes anticipation, and expectations creep in. Jerry Seinfeld describes why he writes only on paper - -"I don't like that cursor flashing at me like, "so, what do you got?" 

Unsure of the path, I dread the openness afforded to me by beginnings. I wait, poised to jump in when the first of the month lands on a Monday, and let's through a whole moon into the mix. I'm learning that the alchemy for action does not depend on this precariously balanced equation - if I'm ready, then I'll succeed. It's hard to feel ready and  even when I have the best of intentions - shoes laced and play list ready - - it can still rain. This month, I'm going to explore what it means to run in the rain, to live my life in the moment, with The Nester's 31 day challenge in October


created in A Beautiful Mess App



No comments:

Post a Comment

© City Sidewalks, Country Roads. Powered by